Dr. Daniel Cosgrove is a member of the American Urologic Association, the Western Section American Urologic Association, the American Association of Clinical Urologists, and the Los Angeles County Medical Association. He is a clinical assistant professor in the department of Urology at USC and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Cosgrove's clinical interests and experience include male and female urinary health, infertility, incontinence, kidney stones, benign prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction and cancers of the kidney, prostate, testicles and bladder. He is married with 2 children and enjoys running, music, softball and coaching Little League Baseball.
General Urology, Urological Cancer, Prostate Disease, Stone Disease, Incontinence
- UC San Diego: BA in Anthropology; Minor in Chemistry, 1992.
- Medical College of Pennsylvania: Medical Degree, 1996.
- UCSD Medical Center: General Surgery Internship, 1996-1998.
- UCSD Medical Center: Urology Residency, 1998-2002.
- UCSD Medical Center: Chief Resident in Urology, 2001-2002.
- American Urological Association
- American Medical Association
- California Urological Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles Urological Associates
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
English, Spanish, Hebrew
- Providence-Tarzana Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center